Honourary Maori popthrough
David Dalton
2024-01-31 17:49:02 UTC
The honourary Maori popthrough, which I have discussed
on here before, was applied at about 1230 UTC January 31, 2024.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-02-02 20:10:07 UTC
Post by David Dalton
The honourary Maori popthrough, which I have discussed
on here before, was applied at about 1230 UTC January 31, 2024.
OK, that wasn’t true, but I began a new attempt last night as
described on the thread “Candle Magic” on alt.religion.druid,
and that popthrough, which includes binding of criminals,
was applied at the following times:

honourary Maori -- about 1510 UTC February 2, 2024