Hogmanay Blessings
David Dalton
2023-12-31 05:58:31 UTC
Hogmanay Blessings to any readers!!

Though it is very early on Hogmanay here on the Avalon peninsula
of Newfoundland, it is later in Scotland, and much later in Australia,
and may be even later by the time you read this.

On alt.religion.druid I am describing my latest attempt to magickally
instigate a global new age in the thread “Hogmanay attempt”,
so check that thread if you are interested, which I deem more
likely if you notice effects, which should include improved sexual
compatibility for many committed couples in time for the
Australian traditional midnight kiss.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)
The Doctor
2023-12-31 12:16:45 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Hogmanay Blessings to any readers!!
Though it is very early on Hogmanay here on the Avalon peninsula
of Newfoundland, it is later in Scotland, and much later in Australia,
and may be even later by the time you read this.
On alt.religion.druid I am describing my latest attempt to magickally
instigate a global new age in the thread “Hogmanay attempt”,
so check that thread if you are interested, which I deem more
likely if you notice effects, which should include improved sexual
compatibility for many committed couples in time for the
Australian traditional midnight kiss.
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)
Cheers!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
Daniel65
2023-12-31 12:36:24 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Hogmanay Blessings to any readers!!
Though it is very early on Hogmanay here on the Avalon peninsula
of Newfoundland, it is later in Scotland, and much later in Australia,
and may be even later by the time you read this.
I spent this New Years Eve, in Australia, with my (Scottish)
Brother-in-Law and he raised a glass to Hogmanay!! ;-P
Daniel
The Doctor
2023-12-31 19:36:03 UTC
Post by Daniel65
Post by David Dalton
Hogmanay Blessings to any readers!!
Though it is very early on Hogmanay here on the Avalon peninsula
of Newfoundland, it is later in Scotland, and much later in Australia,
and may be even later by the time you read this.
I spent this New Years Eve, in Australia, with my (Scottish)
Brother-in-Law and he raised a glass to Hogmanay!! ;-P
--
Daniel
cheers!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
David Dalton
2024-01-01 04:36:16 UTC
Post by Daniel65
Post by David Dalton
Hogmanay Blessings to any readers!!
Though it is very early on Hogmanay here on the Avalon peninsula
of Newfoundland, it is later in Scotland, and much later in Australia,
and may be even later by the time you read this.
I spent this New Years Eve, in Australia, with my (Scottish)
Brother-in-Law and he raised a glass to Hogmanay!! ;-P
Cheers, it is now 1:05 a.m. Jan. 1 here in Newfoundland.
The Doctor
David Dalton
The Doctor